Discussion Starter #1
just some stuff i gotta offload to help with gettin my truck back together

7.3 Forged Rods... 150 Shipped
5.9 24v Grey Valve Cover... 75 Shipped
5.9 24v Stock Cam W/Gear... 125 Shipped
5.9 24v Front Cover... 80 Shipped
5.9 24v Engine Plate Auto Trans... 75 Shipped
5.9 24v Stock Head Bolts... 75 Shipped
Complete LB7 Duramax Minus Injectors & Starter... 2k OBO (May Part Out, Currently Party Disassembled) Has Harness and ECM
10.25 Rear Axle 4.10 SRW Open... Make Offer

pm or text 651.263.1497

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All i have is the engine side of things. No truck side stuff, no intake stuff other than turbo elbow

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought i had a location up... sorry. Hudson, WI. 15 miles east of St. Paul MN

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Man your right in my neck of the woods too bad I don't have a house yet. I would think about taking that LB7 motor off of your hands.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. make a reasonable offer on the motor. going to buy another truck and could use the money

·
Registered
445 Posts
what year is that lb7 ecm? i am interested in that

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this stuff has to go NOW!!! i got hit with bank fraud and have NO money! absolutely no offer refused! i need money like a fat kid needs cake. duramax does need one head. also have a set of 285/75r16 nitto terras that need to go! offers people. need the money

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
How many miles on the LB7 motor?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tires are low on tread. Dont recommend for street use

Engine has 250k still cross hatch but does have typical scoring on outter cylinder walls

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
hey man i asked before... but now is different... lol what about the fuel pressure regulator??? and fuel temp sensor?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump... Still all for sale. Sick a lookin at it all

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, did forget to mention, shortblock will be sold as a complete unit only. This is pan to cp3. 1 head and rest of top of engine can be bought piece by piece

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Well I wish the motor didn't have so many miles on it I may have to stop in and take a look to see how bad the walls are. But it wouldn't be until after the new year. Traveling for work is going to keep me out of the state for the most part of this month and I still have to close on the house my wife and I are buying.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Next weekend i will be picking 2 more heads for it so it will have a complet pair plus a parts head. Motor the heads came off dropped a glow plug tip in one cylinder or something. So it will have 2 good heads plus one parts head. The parts head may even be a good enough to rebuild. I wont know till next weekend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts