Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Super Moderator
Now now, getting around flagged words with punctuation changes is against forum rules. Don't make me put you in the corner. 馃お

Registered
Its a grey area. Tie goes to the runner.
Im just an unedumakated North Jersey ahole

• Haha
Reactions: viper8315

Registered
2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4
Wanted to post this as well, may be unrelated to the OP situation but could help someone in the future as it鈥檚 an issue with the Turn Signal staying in and draining your battery:

Registered
2022 2500HD High Country
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Got a flyer in the mail with that same recall campaign number, but I haven't experienced that issue yet. So far, I have not seen the flashing light issue return since airing up the right rear tire, so it seems that it is indeed a feature of the truck and not an issue.

Registered
2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4
Got a flyer in the mail with that same recall campaign number, but I haven't experienced that issue yet. So far, I have not seen the flashing light issue return since airing up the right rear tire, so it seems that it is indeed a feature of the truck and not an issue.
Awesome! I just wanted to share in case anyone else had the issue. It is something that I have experienced in my new Sierra.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts