Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some rims for my duramax. Just wanted to see what people suggest. Truck is pewter in color......not sure if chrome would look good or polished aluminum. :help

·
Registered
897 Posts
I like black rims, but that's just me. Post some pics up of what you have in mind.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=8-165.1&yr=2003&pc=63234&counter=1&wd=16&rw=8&vid=011167[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I like black rims, but that's just me. Post some pics up of what you have in mind.
Well looky there..

I'm also going to say black, but that's just me.

oh and your link doesnt work bud.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Black wheels. I hate chrome.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I think Black looks good too. I have had chrome in the past and it is easy to clean, but Black is what is hot right now. Makes a truck look much better

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Look at the pictures on Rimz One| Wheel & Tire Packages as they can show you a lot of trucks with different wheels. There pricing is fantastic too. I bought my XD801 Cranks from them and had great service.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Look at the pictures on Rimz One| Wheel & Tire Packages as they can show you a lot of trucks with different wheels. There pricing is fantastic too. I bought my XD801 Cranks from them and had great service.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Here u go these are 18x10 with 325/60/18 mickey thompson mtz. they are 34/13.50/18:D
181.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts