Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if in the last month or so everyone else has seen a rise in fuel prices. most of the summer it was like 3.19 to 3.29 a gallon at my chevron and 76 stations. now I saw one as high as 3.79 today, Crazyeye most are around 3.49 to 3.59 a gallon right now. :mad: WTF I thought fuel prices were going down after the summer driving season? so what prices are you all seeing out there and is there any hope of them stopping the price gouging. dmax in puyallup washington.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that just sucks. especially with fuel comin in around here by the tanker load and a refinery pretty close. what gives. I would love 3.09 for fuel

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
lol i was complaining about these prices until i just saw what your paying!

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
Up here in the oil sands it's expensive as well. My trip from Ontario to Alberta I saw prices from 95 cents a liter to 1.05. You think it would be the cheapest where they are actually getting the stuff from but apparently not the case.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Granite I live on a Island, It's like 4.16 here in Alaska... :( Even on the main land and near

Anchorage it's in the upper $3 range. Sucks.

Chris.

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
yeah, it's been pretty steady around here for the last few months, then all of a sudden it's $2.99 - $3.08 per gallon depending on what town you're in. Gonna have to sneak down to MO after work where it's still a dime cheaper

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My achin wallet sheds tears for you guys down south. I almost want to move down there just for the diesel prices.

·
Owner at Torq Industries
299 Posts
lol i was complaining about these prices until i just saw what your paying!
^x2 it's been consistent around here. 3.03 to 3.09 a gallon

·
Registered
790 Posts
its around $3 at the pump here in mass and nh but me and my dad fill a 1000 gallon tank for about twenty cents cheaper than the pump and use that

·
Registered
984 Posts
2.98-3.03 here in fl jumped up 20cents over the weekend WTF!!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
From 2.79 to 2.99 the last 10 days.:mad:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Just paid 3.09 here and it is going up because grain prices are sky-rocketing and when grain goes up so does fuel and vise versa. Agricultural Products

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've been paying around 2.75 most of the summer...in the past week and a half or so, it has gone up to 2.97 at the truck stop I get diesel from. I've seen Shell stations around the area selling diesel for $3.09 and up.

I travel to north VA alot and the DC area and I've seen diesel recently for $3.31!

·
Registered
84 Posts
$2.88 Down here in Chattanooga area

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Here in AZ it's at $2.75. I buy at Fry's and get $.10 - $.20 off, so I only pay $2.55 - $2.65

·
Registered
276 Posts
It is 3.19 to 3.20 here. My truck was broke all summer and as soon as I get it fixed the prices shoot up! Maybe I'll continue with my biodiesel project sooner rather than later.

av8or

·
Registered
253 Posts
In Vegas the prices change .10 cents overnight.

1 - 20 of 263 Posts