Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying one of those robot vacum cleaners, the one you just press a buttom or set the time and it does most of the work for you.

reson beeing im doing most of the sweeping and moping now, My house has nearly 2000 sq of hard wood, and cermic til.

I really dont like to sweep adn mop. lol

Just wanted to know if any of yall had one or new much about them.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
I've never used one, but I can't see how they would work that good. We have a 2000 sq ft house also, all cermaic tile besides the huge area rungs in certain rooms. We also have 3 dogs that tend to bring in a lot of crap from our large grass yard. About a year ago we bought a Dyson vacuum for the rugs and have found that it works great on the hard floors. Better than sweeping actually. Then we have a Hoover Floor Mate for mopping. My wife does this every week and it works great.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
if you have a big dog, be careful. my friend has a big ass doberman and it went ape shit on the botvac

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Look into a Hyla...not automatic but will put a Dyson to shame....ask Jmaz lol...

Also functions as a humidifier, and air freshener and a couple other things all while yoru vaccum / sleeping

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
^^^^ $1300 used on EBay :0

I like my Dyson :)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
lol mine and johns were around 1900 i think... but i love it...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was looking at teh 400 dollar one on amazone.com

·
Registered
510 Posts
Dude i can buy a woman to clean my house for 1900$$$ hell with that I can buy a torque converter or something lol

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
torque converters are cheaper than that by a long shot!! lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
Send me 1900$ and I will send a fat chick up there once a week to clean for 2 years.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
My buddy has some cheap brand one ad it goes and cleans and cleans and trips you and cleans anD is very quiet.
Works well IMO. His floors are never dusty/needing to be swept and if you dump the stupid things bag everyonce in a while it works good.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what brand is it, i was kinda worried about dumping 4 or 5 hundered dollars on one and it not work worth a crap

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have an irobot. It works great as long as you use it regularly. It sat on the charger without being used for a long time and the battery died.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts