Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who likes the rock stars i think they are really hot, but I wanna know before I look any further

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would imagine that you are going to get answers all over the board on this one. I have them and really like them, but there isn't anybody else in my area with them. I hear a lot of people say that too many people have them. If that would have been the case in my area, I probably wouldn't have gotten them. The one thing I don't like about them is the chrome tinfoil stars are peeling, so I need to take the stars off and paint them.. Should be an easy fix.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
897 Posts
A ton of people have them, but the main issue that would scare me away from them would be that they seem to have a problem with cracking. There is a thread floating around about it.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
A ton of people have them, but the main issue that would scare me away from them would be that they seem to have a problem with cracking. There is a thread floating around about it.
This guy is correct I have had 2 sets replaced from them cracking once was 2 rims and 2nd time was 3 rims. The gave me new ones with no issue but thats just because of where I bought them.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Most people say that everyone has them. In my area I have never seen a set of rockstars and like them

I wouldnt buy them because I have heard about them having issues with cracking. Search the forum and there are some threads about this as the previous posts have said. ^^

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
played out in washington

·
Registered
483 Posts
Cockstars? Not for me thanks, but to each their own...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts