Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I selling set of 20" rockstars and 35" TIRES. There mounted and balanced 35X12.50R20 with less than a 1000's miles and the rims a about a month old and are in perfect shape. I want 1800 for the combo or I'll take 1500 if you trade me your stockers or any rim that will fit truck and the tires can be bald as hell. I lost my job so somebody can get an awesome deal on some wheels/tires. My number is (678)592-6263 - Donnie

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side Steps, Cold Air Intake, Tail Lights, MRBP Catback Dual Exhaust, and Fabtech Tire Rods (Like New). All for sale.

·
Registered
755 Posts
where are you located?

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Georgia is looks like... Atlanta area.

If only they were 33's!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If someone wants my lift and I'll take there stock stuff (not sure wants all needed to put down to stock I'll take 500$ for the lift.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Man I wish I could fit 35's... This is a good deal.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Tires/wheels/stepbars/Fabtach tierods and 6" fabtech lift and tail lights for 2500$ I just need to swamp the stock wheels and anything need to set the truck back down. The deal of the century!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Send me a PM on the tie rods...Ihave some already but got a buddy who may be interested.

·
Registered
885 Posts
will u trade for these wheels how much will that noc off

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will the intake fit my truck? what brand is it? how much?
Yes it will fit your truck and the brand name I believe is mac because it had a sticker that said that but I took it off. I just took it out of my truck for the first time and noticed it had a hole I assume for nos but they had the boot cover it up. I'll post some pic's.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will u trade for these wheels how much will that noc off
I'm letting the truck go back man so yes i WOULD TRADE you but I would also trade for bald stock tires and ugly wheels. Call me

·
Registered
885 Posts
how much for cat back duals

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice rims :drink I bet they would look good on my truck :gearjamin

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18