Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Roll Pan?

21K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Zach727 
#1 ·
I'm thinking I like the looks of a roll pan.:D Any of you guys that have one, where did you get it and how much did you pay for it if you don't mind telling me?

#3 ·
That's where I saw it..when he posted the pic for that guy wanting his exhaust to be at a 90. :D Also seen it on a couple more trucks...I like the way it looks. :rockin

#4 ·
OK I will bite what is a roll pan?

#5 ·
It takes the place of your back bumper...sits flush with the tailgate instead of sticking out like a bumper. Gives the truck a lot cleaner look. kman, get Brian over here to show this man a picture. :D :cool:

#7 ·
I'm tellingggggggg, you stole his picture!!!!!!!!! :neener :rof:rof

#8 ·
go for a steel one if you do anything. They cost a bit more to put on but the results are worth it. Grant Kustoms has the best fitment steel ones in the industry.

here is a pic of my first one

#9 ·
i want a roll pan :rolleyes:

#10 ·
Me too. :cool: How much those cost you Kyle? I've got a custom back bumper, and was thinkin about trying to find someone that might want to trade but idk what a roll pan cost.:rolleyes:

#12 ·
Hell yea, hook me up. That Grant Kustoms place is pretty nice, but they're a little higher than $100. :D You guys know anybody that wants to buy a beefy back bumper? :cool:

#14 ·
That's something I was kinda wondering too...except mine will be for hooking to a sled. :rockin :gearjamin

#15 ·
Thanks now I know!

#16 ·
:thumbsup...learn somethin new everyday! :D

#17 · (Edited)
depending where you find them, anywhere from $125-$225.

ha if you're looking to trade they better be offering up some cash too lol.

we can get the fiberglass and urethane ones if you're interested.

the hitch is going to be a tricky one.

I had to take a hidden hitch for a 1500, flip and chop it up to get it to sit where the license plate cut out is.

#18 ·
depending where you find them, anywhere from $125-$225.

ha if you're looking to trade they better be offering up some cash too lol.

we can get the fiberglass and urethane ones if you're interested.
Yea, I just got done looking at back bumpers and holy sh*t. Roll pan is the best idea I've ever had, I'll sell my back bumper get me a roll pan and still have enough to get my lift pump. :rockin I'll get on the website and check em out Kyle.

#19 ·
they aren't on the site Zach, we can get Street Scene, Stillen and Precision Grilles roll pans though.

#20 ·
Alright, sounds good. I'm gonna have to get some pics of my rear bumper now so I can try and get rid of it. :D

#22 ·
I bought mine from LMC truck for a 100 bucks. Its a steel one.

#23 ·
^^^How'd you do your hitch? Looks good. :drink

#25 ·
Yea, when I got home from work all I could do what sit and look at mine and think about how badass it's gonna look. :rockin :D

#29 ·
I am going to attempt this tonight...while on the clock and working late. :neener :D

#28 ·
The most expensive one I've looked at was $124. :rockin Thanks for the link Brian. :drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.