Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a good many from this site that turned out because I saw a few of you on the strip and the dyno. I just wanted to see how everyone did.

Last time I looked at the dyno board the highest Duramax was 519 hp but I know a few went after this. I believe that rickettzusaf put his on the dyno but I never made it back around to see what he posted although it looked very good going down the track along with SmoknLBZ who I had a good time watching along with TLyons90. I never made it around to meet any of you but those y'alls trucks are the ones I saw the most.

Lets hear some results from everyone else!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I ended up runin a 7.908. I was happy with it. Got pics takn by the diesel power guy again. Made it in the magazine last year when the truck was lifted. So hope to make it in again. And I didn't waste my money on the Dyno.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My sixteen year old daughter who has had her liscence for a month or so got down to the semi's in et. I was pretty proud of her. I think I got the 7.70 class, I had to run a Ford twice because of his smoke holding his beams closed, but I took the win light both times, and he wanted to run it again, so who knows? It was a great day anyhow. I think there was as many trucks there as were at TS last year.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My sixteen year old daughter who has had her liscence for a month or so got down to the semi's in et. I was pretty proud of her. I think I got the 7.70 class, I had to run a Ford twice because of his smoke holding his beams closed, but I took the win light both times, and he wanted to run it again, so who knows? It was a great day anyhow. I think there was as many trucks there as were at TS last year.
What size quick time pros where u runin??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand a quick time pro.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They are Mickey T's 28x10.50 Cheaters. I finally figured out I wasn't getting enough heat in them. I had one 1.67 60 ft when I heated them good and left at 12lb of boost. Unfortunately I'm not much of a driver, as evidence I backed into my daughter's truck that day also.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Ooo they look like the Hoosiers lol. What ended up being ur best time?

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ended up runin a 7.908. I was happy with it. Got pics takn by the diesel power guy again. Made it in the magazine last year when the truck was lifted. So hope to make it in again. And I didn't waste my money on the Dyno.
Do you have any info on the folks that were taking the pics?
My Best time was 7.9802 with Bald BF Goodflops.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Do you have any info on the folks that were taking the pics?
My Best time was 7.9802 with Bald BF Goodflops.
If you ran your truck down the track, then I'm sure u can find a couple pics on 4x4cross Facebook.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you ran your truck down the track, then I'm sure u can find a couple pics on 4x4cross Facebook.
Thanks Ill look
Hey do you ever go to the local tracks around SW VA like the one over by Lynchburg or Radford ?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Thanks Ill look
Hey do you ever go to the local tracks around SW VA like the one over by Lynchburg or Radford ?
Naw sure don't. The two I go to is Northeast dragway in Hertford Nc. And VMP in Petersburg Va.

·
Banned
127 Posts
I know there was a good many from this site that turned out because I saw a few of you on the strip and the dyno. I just wanted to see how everyone did.

Last time I looked at the dyno board the highest Duramax was 519 hp but I know a few went after this. I believe that rickettzusaf put his on the dyno but I never made it back around to see what he posted although it looked very good going down the track along with SmoknLBZ who I had a good time watching along with TLyons90. I never made it around to meet any of you but those y'alls trucks are the ones I saw the most.

Lets hear some results from everyone else!!
Mine was the one that pulled 519. Lord that dyno was reading so far off it was ridiculous.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Didn't dyno this year. I just had the truck dynoed the week before and put down 556/1102 at sea level. Best time ran that day was 7.935 @ 86.96 w/ 1.764 60ft. Not bad for a stock turbo/fuel truck on 20's.
I'll be back this October to go again.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Didn't dyno this year. I just had the truck dynoed the week before and put down 556/1102 at sea level. Best time ran that day was 7.935 @ 86.96 w/ 1.764 60ft. Not bad for a stock turbo/fuel truck on 20's.
I'll be back this October to go again.
Me 2! How about NHRDA in Rockingham everyone? Who is planning to attend??

·
Registered
813 Posts
I plan on going if nothing comes up for Saturday for the class I'm in. Won't be there until later Friday night.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Think we're going to the rock

1 - 20 of 20 Posts