Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Rudy's Results

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  NC-LLY DMAX 
#1 ·
I know there was a good many from this site that turned out because I saw a few of you on the strip and the dyno. I just wanted to see how everyone did.

Last time I looked at the dyno board the highest Duramax was 519 hp but I know a few went after this. I believe that rickettzusaf put his on the dyno but I never made it back around to see what he posted although it looked very good going down the track along with SmoknLBZ who I had a good time watching along with TLyons90. I never made it around to meet any of you but those y'alls trucks are the ones I saw the most.

Lets hear some results from everyone else!!

#2 ·
I ended up runin a 7.908. I was happy with it. Got pics takn by the diesel power guy again. Made it in the magazine last year when the truck was lifted. So hope to make it in again. And I didn't waste my money on the Dyno.

#10 ·
Do you have any info on the folks that were taking the pics?
My Best time was 7.9802 with Bald BF Goodflops.

#3 ·
My sixteen year old daughter who has had her liscence for a month or so got down to the semi's in et. I was pretty proud of her. I think I got the 7.70 class, I had to run a Ford twice because of his smoke holding his beams closed, but I took the win light both times, and he wanted to run it again, so who knows? It was a great day anyhow. I think there was as many trucks there as were at TS last year.

#5 ·
Sorry, I don't understand a quick time pro.

#7 ·
They are Mickey T's 28x10.50 Cheaters. I finally figured out I wasn't getting enough heat in them. I had one 1.67 60 ft when I heated them good and left at 12lb of boost. Unfortunately I'm not much of a driver, as evidence I backed into my daughter's truck that day also.

#9 ·

#14 ·
Mine was the one that pulled 519. Lord that dyno was reading so far off it was ridiculous.

#16 ·
Didn't dyno this year. I just had the truck dynoed the week before and put down 556/1102 at sea level. Best time ran that day was 7.935 @ 86.96 w/ 1.764 60ft. Not bad for a stock turbo/fuel truck on 20's.
I'll be back this October to go again.

#18 ·
I plan on going if nothing comes up for Saturday for the class I'm in. Won't be there until later Friday night.

#20 ·
Think we're going to the rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.