Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a trade yesterday for 24's with 37" kumho's. Lovin 'em, everyone said 8" - 10" lift; but I said no lift! so, rockin with 2" level; and no rub. Although the rear does need 1/4" spacer to be same as front. this is a pic while putting them on, more tomorrow. this one was before putting the center caps on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
It must be cause of the escalade clip.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here's more pics
tire size pics for frieght

Full Turning radius

notice the height

The only altering involed, well worth the stance in my opinion. im thinkin the flare is gonna cover it anyways

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
so what are the rim specs? cause on my 37x13.50x24s and a 6" lift i was rubbing at full crank if i took a corner over a bump too fast

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
homie i love it! ill trade ya!

·
Registered
225 Posts
so what are the rim specs? cause on my 37x13.50x24s and a 6" lift i was rubbing at full crank if i took a corner over a bump too fast

i ran 37's for about a day... same story, they rubbed like hell, but looked real cool.... took them off and went back to lil 35's

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt even look at the offset or size before installing them, cause we had one jack and limited tools in some guys drive way that i had never met. so, i was just tryin to get mine off and these on. They did come off a H2 though, ill see if i can look under it and read the back of the wheel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts