Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm looking for some runing boards for my 2015 and I'm having one hell of a time finding running boards that WORK WITH A DEF TANK wtf:

I'm looking for a 5 or 6 inch wheel to wheel crome running board literally just like this
Ionic 5" Wheel to Wheel Ovals Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500 2007-2010

I have found every thing I've wanted down to the bends the size and length but I can't find any style that works with a def tank.. Every company says will work except DEF equipped diesel

Any ways was wondering if you guys could link me to the running boards you guys got that are along the lines of what I'm looking for or if you know a web site that has some for sale that will work with DEF tanks

Thanks in advance guys -James

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any body else???

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Those boards practically look OEM

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those boards practically look OEM
Except oem ones don't go wheel to wheel.. And that's what I want to get crap out my tools box

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought a set of Lund steps that fit my 2015 DRW with the DEF tank but they are not wheel to wheel. I got them through Amazon. Not sure if Lund makes them wheel to wheel. The instructions for installing them on the passenger side was wrong and it took a little bit of figuring and cursing to realize they were wrong.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
AMP retractable steps work great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.