Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if gm makes the factory 2015 2500hd running boards in black? i like the look of stock ones but im going to run black wheels and i think they would look better black.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Yes.

The offer chrome or black, 4" round or 6" 'oval' (square)

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
I have the black tubular gm side steps on mine

·
Registered
132 Posts
Will those square new ones fit on a 13 Denali? ? I seen a set for sale cheap and love the look of the square steps

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Will those square new ones fit on a 13 Denali? ? I seen a set for sale cheap and love the look of the square steps
I'm pretty sure they will. My buddy had them on his 12 and my brother had them on his 11. If anything changed its probably just the mounting brackets.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
They charged $44 to ship my tonneau cover which was around 40lbs to CT. With that coupon code shipping was $22 which is pretty cheap. My dealer wanted $525.00 so im still ahead of the game.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I stumbled on there website and was impressed with there prices.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Check gmpartsdirect. I haven't checked on that specifically but they usually run considerably less than dealer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts