Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with XDP. Was ordering an S&B CAI and the Volant/Donadson Powercore filter but they could not tell me what the correct
Donaldson filter number for S&B CAI#SBF75-5058D is. Does anyone have the correct part #'s for the filter and the pre filter? Tried to search the forum but didn't find an answer on a 2011 Duramax CAI. Any help much appreciated!:help

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
It was posted in '13, when he still had his 2012 LML according to his sig.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was posted in '13, when he still had his 2012 LML according to his sig.
Thanks for the info. Didn't read his whole sig and the post date. I'll get it ordered!!:neener

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Do they make a donaldson power core to fit a lly with a S&b cai?

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Do they make a donaldson power core to fit a lly with a S&b cai?
Probably, there are a bunch to choose from Powercore Filters. Just take some measurements.

EDIT:The S&B replacement filter is the same for the LMM intake and the LLY intake.
I think this one will work for an LLY 61502
Installed in a LMM intake here.

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Probably, there are a bunch to choose from Powercore Filters. Just take some measurements.

EDIT:The S&B replacement filter is the same for the LMM intake and the LLY intake.
I think this one will work for an LLY 61502
Installed in a LMM intake here.
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
The volant powercore 61502 does fit in an s&b lly intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know, it looks good in there too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am looking into doing this filter on both of my LML's. When i was on Volant's website I noticed that they have a 100,000 mile warranty....Is this the change interval as well or is it an extended interval filter compared to my S&B? I know its a very efficient filter but don't really want to do it if I have to fork out $100 per filter every 20k miles as I drive 40k a year in each truck. Any input would be helpful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.