Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up a kit 75-5065D for the 2013-14 Duramax. Everything for this kit works just fine on the 15 even though I couldn't find it speced to anywhere. The only thing that is a problem with the kit is the 2015 trucks do not come with the filter indicator. The kit has a hole for one. Just need to find a good plug that will not get sucked in since the hole is post filter. Does anyone have a part number for an indicator and grommet for the 13-14 trucks? Figure I may just buy one online since I know that will not get sucked in and it can't cost that much.

Other than that, I will say that the truck with a tune and exhaust did benefit from it. I know not to expect much from a CAI but I was looking more for better turbo and intake sound. Only put a few miles on it around town tonight but I will say there is a noticeably better pedal response down low and a little bit deeper sound. Didn't really notice more turbo noise though. I will post back later on mileage and how it does on the highway.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
That is good to know.

·
Registered
326 Posts
that's weird. I've talked to S&B and 2 shops and they say the 13-14 CAI will definitely not fit the 15. They won't have the 15 released until February. The kit should come with a plug though to fill that hole.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know my banks kit came with one...I'll take a look and see if I still got it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts