Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had the Opportunity of meeting Jay from S&B this past weekend at the trade show. I was checking out all their intakes and what they had to offer and i can honestly say i was very much impressed with how much better the S&B filter flows and filters over a stock setup. Price ranges from 262.63-269.00

Until this past weekend i would normally only recommend AFE but after talking with him for a while and checking everything out i was sold on their products.

Here is some info on the Intakes they offer for the Duramax trucks:

2001-04 Duramax LB7 6.6L:
Improves airflow by 48.8% over stock while stopping 99.27% of Dirt!

2004-05 Duramax LLY 6.6L: Improves airflow by 49.1% over stock while stopping 99.27% of Dirt!

2006-07 Duramax LLY & LBZ 6.6L: Improves airflow by 46.1% over stock and stops 99.27% of Dirt!

2007-08 Duramax LMM 6.6L: Improves airflow by 40.8% over stock while stopping 99.27 of Dirt!

let me know if you have any questions.... First 5 orders will recieve a free Stealth Shirt & sticker with order.

-Raul

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotto say I agree with ya. I just got a S&B for my Power stroke and I was impressed. The instructios are great, simple install, price is outstanding and they just look cool.

Example. The powerstroke needed a different battery tray. The S&B intake came with all new bolts and a new steel battery tray. Id definatly get the S&B before another AFE. :cool:
Thanks for the info bud.... bumping this up :)

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts