Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my tranny installed and broke in, so now it is time to look into a new turbo :D I'm looking for a s366 kit for a good price. I want to see quotes of cast/normal covers and billet/race covers and other combos. I was looking into the SS housing and I want it waste-gated. So if y'all can help me out just shoot me a PM, thanks and Gig 'Em :thumb

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Talk to Henry (ripmf66) or Darryl (tractor) with Creatures of the Night Performance... They have great prices and a few different 66's you can choose from!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Call EPR!

PS: It was a little more than that in the end because of shipping and having to modify the install kit.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Brand new BW non-wastegated t-4 66/74/.90 ar. He said it wont be the quickest spooling but I'm at sea level so its not a big deal and I never tow. I actually found the turbo myself on another website and he beat thier price. What do you think of that turbo? I can post a link to the turbo if you want.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Moved to vendor price request forum

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Brand new BW non-wastegated t-4 66/74/.90 ar. He said it wont be the quickest spooling but I'm at sea level so its not a big deal and I never tow. I actually found the turbo myself on another website and he beat thier price. What do you think of that turbo? I can post a link to the turbo if you want.
I know witch turbo it is and if it were me I would get a pedistal that has a external wastegate in it.Your spooling is going to be crappy and drive pressure going to be high.
Darryl

·
Registered
891 Posts
I know witch turbo it is and if it were me I would get a pedistal that has a external wastegate in it.Your spooling is going to be crappy and drive pressure going to be high.
Darryl

In other words a rod bender? I'll call Trent tommorrow and ask about it, is that something I can add later easily or will I have to pull the pedestal and swap it out?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump to the top

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
I will beat anyone else price.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Shoot me a price as well Henry or Darryl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts