Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my tranny out of my truck the trannny has been run hard I wont lie but it hasn't slipped the TC doesn't come with it, it is close to dead...it went instead of the tranny...has transgo already installed...but I have a whole new tranny to put in.

$1700 O.B.O. SHIPPED!!!!!

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can have powermax build it they are good if soomebody wanted me to do that or have any other kit installed u pay the bill...i don have the extra 3k to throw at it atm

·
Registered
994 Posts
This wont work in my 05 LLY will it ?

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you could put in in and have the tcm reprogrammed and have an extra gear I believe...I may be wrong...isnt the 05 lly the 5 speed

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all the conversion kit is is basically a valvebody

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
wont work seth

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
will not communicate with his bcm

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hmmmm.... would I have to change my shifter ? Mine is the 5-speed and I know the 6-speed shifters are different. I am deffinately interested though

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hmmmm.... would I have to change my shifter ? Mine is the 5-speed and I know the 6-speed shifters are different. I am deffinately interested though
yea bc you will def need a new trans after this weekend :rof

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
quess you didn't catch the part that it wouldn't work?

·
Registered
994 Posts
yea bc you will def need a new trans after this weekend :rof
Probably so !!:D Do you have any tranny mods ?? Did you have any issues running the higher tune ???

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah itll work you have to reprogram the tcm and crosswire it but yeah it will work

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the only difference is the wiring connections...the conversion kit is a valvebody and tcm thats it, it just has the wiriing to make it rdy to hook up

·
Registered
915 Posts
Probably so !!:D Do you have any tranny mods ?? Did you have any issues running the higher tune ???

no it will limp occasionly if your romp on it in 5th at a low rpm. like if i was running 50ish with it in tow hual where it wouldnt downshift it would limp it if i beat on it. i ran it for 2 years on the higher tune and limped it maybe 5 times which isnt that bad. you should be fine tho.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
yeah ok 10-4

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
yeah itll work you have to reprogram the tcm and crosswire it but yeah it will work
think you might wanna do a little more investigating on that:neener

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
call merchant and ask em

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
maybe so i guess your right

1 - 20 of 37 Posts