Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have any experience with pulling/racing a sas swapped dmax...if so what are you/they running 4 link leaves etc...and how does this affect weight i wonder?

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just wondering cause this summer the look is changing up quite bit need somthing new for the looks...I'm putting in around a 7" coilover 4-link sas kit and some rear leaf packs possable coilover rear...also some 20" novakanes with nitto trail grapplers:rockin

so anybody needing a 8" fabtech lift perfect shape with HD tierods and dual shock hoops (shocks have a little rust prolly would need replaced for looks eventually but work fine.

prolly like $1500ish

20" Diamo rims no tarnish or pitting ( mother polish n powerball:rockin)

prolly $800-$1000

once it comes closer I'll put up picks etc but if anybody wants em they can have dibs for when its time

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump.......

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
going to be alot better than this ifs crap man

i was thinking of making my own this summer

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im gonna do it my kit is about a month out ive built soo many 4 link kits i dont even wannt fool with it I just wanna weld and drive i have 3 dana 60's sittin in the shop atm so im pretty good to go plus ive ifs swapped 6 toyotas..just dont want the truck down while i spend 2 days workin angles on cad and a week making brackets

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
this is my first ifs and to tell you the truth my k10 was a better truck with the solid axles

ifs is weak as hell

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im just wanting to be able to pull and 4x4 launch 37"s...even with the HD rods and all it just cat hande it it seems like

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah that too

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
I would trust IFS over a SA any day of the week for 4x4 racing. Sa hops and walks all over the place trying to get traction, sure it's not going to toe in, but it will be bending/stressing other parts..

you can launch on 37's all day long with a straight centerlink, braces, and HD rods. Toe in is only effected by the offset/backspace of your rims, as they have more leverage.

just my.02.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
im just wanting to be able to pull and 4x4 launch 37"s...even with the HD rods and all it just cat hande it it seems like
Look into exaxt steering kits. Welcome to Exaxt.ca just another option to look into

I believe its like running a straight centerlink, braces and HD tie rods but stronger joints.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.