In order to excel in product design, Superlift has gathered one of the most experienced and skilled teams in the industry, one that makes use of cutting-edge computer modeling technologies and the latest innovations in production techniques. The company's bread and butter is a range of top-quality suspension lift and leveling kits designed for specific models of cars and trucks. The majority of the initial project specs are given to the Superlift team by the automakers to make sure the new kit is ready for the order once the new model of the vehicle hits the dealerships.
By using Superlift products, you can enhance your vehicle's appearance, comfort, and performance while also improving handling and control. You may currently purchase a Superlift lift kit and get a substantial rebate! Through March 31, 2023, get a $200 Visa Prepaid Card when you buy a Superlift Lift Kit that costs more than $1250. Act now, don't wait! Please complete the following PDF form to get your rebate.
Superlift® K1013 - 3" Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit
Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Lift Height - Part Number K1013 by Superlift. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.5". Available in Performance Department.
Fits: 2020-2022 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500
2020-2022 GMC Sierra 2500/3500
• Due to the differences in manufacturing and dimensions in the Silverado vs Sierra, it is highly recommended that all tire and wheel combinations should be test fitted prior to installation
• Due to GM larger Front brakes on the 2020, Check with Aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2020 vehicles
• Allows use of OEM Shocks
Install Time: 2-3 Hours
Install Difficulty Level: 2 of 5
Max Tire Size: 35"x12.5"
Wheels and tires recommended parameters:
Tire Size – 245/75 R17, Wheel Size – Factory 17" with Stock Backspacing
Tire Size – 275/70 R18, Wheel Size – Factory 18" with Stock Backspacing
Tire Size – 285/75 R18, Wheel Size – Factory 18" with Stock Backspacing
Tire Size – 275/65 R20, Wheel Size – Factory 20" with Stock Backspacing
Tire Size – 35x12.50 R20, Wheel Size – 20"x9" with, 0mm to +20mm Offset
• Differential Spacers maintain proper CV axle angles
• Increased Ground Clearance
• Retains OEM Caster and Camber alignment specifications
• Can be returned to stock with no problems
• CNC machines ball join sock and bushing eye ring for a precise fit
• Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
• Compatible with factory stabilitrac® and anti-skid control features (No Problems or irritating dash lights)
• No excessive ball joint or steering components
• U-bolt Square Bend (3/4" x 3-1/8" x 12")
• 1.5" Rear Lift Blocks
• Case Hardened Flange Nuts (3/4")
• Torsion Bar Keys (DR and PA Side)
• Shock Relocation Brackets (Rear, DR and PA Side)
• Shock Spacer (Front Top, DR and PA Side)
• Differential Spacer (Rear, DR and PA Side)
• Upper Control Arm (PA Side)
• Differential Spacer (Front, DR and PA Side)
• Upper Control Arm (DR Side)
You can browse the full Superlift suspension parts catalog here:
Built by actual four wheel drive enthusiasts, Superlift has become of the most well-known names in suspension lifts today.
Need some tires? Here are some of the options you may like:
Discoverer ST Maxx
Atturo Trail Blade XT Tires
If you have any questions, give our sales team a call at 800.505.3274 (Toll-Free) or 1.609.642.4700 (International).