Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one goin, i think its the 28,29,30 of August,

just lookin to see what hotel ppl are stayin at this year? im pri gonna do the hampton again this year,

i had a decent time last year, could have been better,

each room has 2 full size beds, just how it had to be im sorry if that is a problem for you, the number for the hotel is 1-812-242-2222

heres my list, so far

1) ME---- Bryse + my g/f-----D-Max + my buddy ryan w. a cummins
2) C_Houchins----- Chris-----Cummins
3) Collin Bucko ----Cummins
4) Collin Bucko needs 2 rooms
5) Ilmcummins---Garrett---Cummins
6) Tgreene---Trevor-----D-Max
7) Cousin Kyle---My Cuz---Cummins
8) flyinelvis11---Wayne---D-Max
9)
10)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'll probably be there...alot could change but i haven't missed a year yet..usually stay at the Ramada but last year crashed with a buddy an Holiday Inn I think it was.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
wheres this at?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Terra Haute Indiana, about an hour south of Indy!

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
I think myself and a few other guys from up here might go down there and pull.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was going to say that, it about a 4 hour drive from columbus to there and thats if you hook and book!

really? it only took us 4hrs to get there from way up here in NW Ohio, but we were bookin, like 70-85mph,

Wonder if the ambulance will attempt to do a burnout this year?:rolleyes:
haha i hope so, i missed it!

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
really? it only took us 4hrs to get there from way up here in NW Ohio, but we were bookin, like 70-85mph,

haha i hope so, i missed it!
i did it in our old powerstroke with a 32 foot trailer behind it! worst case scenario might have been 4 hours and 15 or 20 minutes. we were rlling 75-80 the whole way!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well hope to see some of you guys down ther, im plannin on the hampton in, it was ok, decent rooms price was pretty good too,

im waitin till i get enough guys that want to stay at the hamton and i can reserve rooms so we get a group rate, but im not dead set on it if there is a nicer hotel, i have to bring my g/f and every time we go to a place it has to have a pool, haha i hate swimmin but its always a good show

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I'll be there I coudnt get out much last year I was tied up alot but I will be at any event thats within reasonable distance this year

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well guys just get me some gaurentees and ill call the hampton when ever i get enough so i dont reserve 10 rooms and get 5 guys goin, i will say this, the hampton will be crawlin w/ powerstroke dudes, they are the ones that i went w/ last year since up to 1 week before scheid i had a stroker, and a few of them are goin back to it again, so i got a few of them, and a few cummins guys, so i know how many to get reserved,

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
its ok I like to fight when i drink n im a big ol boy:rockin

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well then your not invited haha, i dont want any fightin, we are all there for the same reason and all the guys that i went down w/ last year and my cummins buddies are all cool dudes, no one fought last year,

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
lol I know man I have buddies that do to events with me all the time one has a cummins on a PSD its all good we are all in it for fun

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
i might try and make it out :D

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Hey count me in for the Hampton Inn, I have always had good luck with them. This is my first year going to any diesel events, I'm going to TS Outlaw in may and I think this would make for a pretty good year. Keep me updated on any news but def count me in for that this event.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Schied is a damn good time.....I would suggest it to anyone it is definatley worth the trip. Check out some of the videos on Youtube!

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.