Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
dandy
Had 03HD 6.0 and we started looking to upgrade in trailers To a 5er. And told my wife we would a new truck to pull it with. New truck, new trailer. 2800# pin weight dry, and if you know anything about Sunnybrooks they have a huge basement in them. two e-z- ups, 15 chairs ladder-golf, softball equipment for 2, 20'x9' carpet, 3 big tubs with, you know, with camping stuff. And there is more. OH YA, One cooler that takes two to carry:drink
I'm going to weight it one of these days, maybe not. Thought I would need air bags, but I don't, only run 6 lbs in them. Lots of power, handles fine. Haven't pulled it since I put Bilsteins on. Hope this helps:drink

·
Registered
25 Posts
dandy
Like my sig. says. All stock.245-75-16s-E Going to get 265E when mine wear out. Trailer 10,900 Dry, 80gal. water.All the other things that go in,basement stuff,1 yellow lab
Pin 2800 Dry, Don't know how much loaded. Truck,4/5 people,26gal. fuel, nerf bars,line-x, hitch, couple hundred lbs of fire wood. I don't even want to add it up. I did add it up one time, maybe 1500lbs over pin weight. I won't give you a number how many are over loaded going down the road. But what I have and your one more, look whats going down the high way, you'll get the number after a while. I drive 70+:gearjamin :drink

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thats why people go to larger tires,you don't have to run 80#s in them to yield a higher rating, and you get a better ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.