Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on buying both today but my break line broke and need to get a plane ticket back home. Anyways I can only afford one so which one of the two is more beneficial? and after you put the Delete on do you need a tuner so it won't set off the codes?

Is there any sites doing a cyber monday discounting S&B turbo inlet? just I can't find any places that does just advertising getting a free hoddie.

·
Vendor
3,530 Posts
We can take care of you on one of those or both! We've got Cyber Monday pricing going on today for both products as well and it is all in stock.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
on the LLY, i feel the Mouthpiece is one of the first parts to get upgraded. if i could only afford to do 1, i would pick the mouthpiece. but like Scott said, some killer sales going on now, may be able to get both cheaper than expected :thumb

·
Registered
726 Posts
The 04.5-05 LLY's dont need tuner to delete EGR. It will set a code but won't set of a CEL or make the truck run different/limp mode.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The 04.5-05 LLY's dont need tuner to delete EGR. It will set a code but won't set of a CEL or make the truck run different/limp mode.
Thats not entirely true......

·
Registered
7 Posts
I added S&B Turbo inlet and S&B intake LLY 04.5. Runs a lot cooler on the EGT's, faster response on turbo and eliminates the resonator box (plastic box on top turbo with 6.6 labeled). Worth the money on the upgrade, installation wasn't bad. I don't have the EGR delete..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On break at work only had like 15-20 min. I bought both S&B turbo inlet & Air intake,Magna Flow 5" turbo straight pipe, and Sinister Diesel EGR delete whole kit. Installed the Air Intake today, but can't drive the truck till my break lines are fixed :( I'm going to take off the resonator, it is useless but I do like the turbo 6.6 logo on it.

Thanks Scott, but didn't get your reply before I put my orders in elsewhere :/ I'll still check your site out for ordering in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts