Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bucket seats,

Anybody happy with any aftermarket seat covers? which one?

Between the air bags, electric seats, and being air conditioned/heated i dont even know if they make them.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
like slip covers or full replacement?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have hatchie bottom mossy oak print and like them.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You should NEVER put a cover on a seat with airbags. Period. I wouldn't cover a heated seat either.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I wouldn't trust that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Try Wet Okole, there is a thread here about them. I have had 3 sets over the years in different vehicles and they fit and wear great. If anyone has seat covers compatible with all of your goodies it would be them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My chocolate lab says i need seat covers if this Denali interior is going to last at least the next several years! lol
Same here. Need it for the rear seats. Were you able to find any?
My German Shepherd gets to ride in the back with the seats folded up. I just stay on top of cleaning the seats once he gets out. I wouldn't want to put covers on the seats for a variety of reasons. The airbags, heat and cooling features and also I'm just not a fan of how seat covers look. Good luck with your searching tho guys. I'll keep this thread in mind if I stumble across something.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same here. Need it for the rear seats. Were you able to find any?

I actually have not found a set of seat covers I like yet, but have found a cover for the back seat to help with my dog hair/ dirt problem you might like.

Duluth trading company- Which should be on every mans top 5 websites list offers a nice solution that so far I have been really please with. The deluxe seat cover. I don't leave it on all the time, just when its woods time or take the dog for a ride time.

Deluxe Seat Saver - Duluth Trading

http://d3sje6yujxb175.cloudfront.net/image.aspx/media/images/products/96000/96000_p1.jpg-1500x1500

awesome product, would highly recommend, but awesome is the only thing Duluth sells, right down to their free range drawers

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
I actually have not found a set of seat covers I like yet, but have found a cover for the back seat to help with my dog hair/ dirt problem you might like.

Duluth trading company- Which should be on every mans top 5 websites list offers a nice solution that so far I have been really please with. The deluxe seat cover. I don't leave it on all the time, just when its woods time or take the dog for a ride time.

Deluxe Seat Saver - Duluth Trading

http://d3sje6yujxb175.cloudfront.net/image.aspx/media/images/products/96000/96000_p1.jpg-1500x1500

awesome product, would highly recommend, but awesome is the only thing Duluth sells, right down to their free range drawers

THATS THE TICKET!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I just ordered one...actually two, one for my truck and one for my wife's Terrain Denali.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.