Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this is what happened. seats were working perfectly fine. Let my buddy drive my truck,hit one of the seat program buttons. seat stalled out. from then on the seat will ony go half way back unless you play with the switches, and then it will go back further except the switch is backward. forward is reverse and vice versa. lumbar is the same way. is there any way the motor sensors can be calibrated or something. this is very annoying and any help is appreciated.

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Check the switches on the seat for fuzz, or other contaminents. Contacts are probably fubed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same problem here. forward is back and vise versa. did you fix your problem? I haven't looked into mine yet, but will get around to it soon. the easy exit button when pushed will slam my knees into the dash because it is going in the wrong direction. lol. good thing I don't use it or need it.

truck is new to me (less than a month) so I am still fixing little things. good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine just recently started doing this same thing...along with my service air bag light coming on when I turn the wheel left...and my red Onstar light is on...all of this happened the same time

not trying to hijack the thread but any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
11 Posts
My seat's been doing this same thing since I bought it a year ago. It works just fine, just backwards. About a month ago, it switched back to normal operation. However, the seat wouldn't move forward more than an inch or two. Upon restart it went back to reversed, but had full range of motion again. Still haven't found a solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts