Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i did that little enter to win thing on Diesel Place for admittance to SEMA....
Dear Zachary C. White,
Congratulations! We would like to extend an invitation to join us at the 2011 SEMA Show as a part of the Opinion Leader Program! The program will take place on Thursday, November 3rd. We hope that you will be able to join us.
... looks like i will be make a trip to VEGAS!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
damn i wanted to make a vaca outta sema but i didnt know the public cant go. i was like wtf

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went last year for two days, want enough time lol, and my feet were aching just from that, but it was awesome.

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
We have a 3 bedroom condo and pass already showed up just waiting to make the drive.

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's an industry tradeshow for member companies.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
What!!! I always thought the public could go. So you have to have an invite or something?
yea you need a company or be in the media or something to do with the auto business to go. you need to register and all this shit on their website. i was so amped up had friends that wanted to go and make it a week long vacation.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,823 Posts
Hey hey! Just found out I got an invite too! Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna get there!

·
Registered
457 Posts
yea you need a company or be in the media or something to do with the auto business to go. you need to register and all this shit on their website. i was so amped up had friends that wanted to go and make it a week long vacation.
Yeah stinks its not open to the public!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts