Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

September ROTM

5K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Allygirl05 
#1 ·
Welcome to the September Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our August winner @73impala

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here: Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here you go…..what’s not to like about it?

Attachments

Reactions: APPPQs
#6 ·
2002 Silverado 2500hd,
Sac 45 injectors, efi live, onboard air with train horn, may not be alot too some but shes my baby.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: AJBert and BlownL36
#7 ·
08 Chevy Kodiak 4x4 Ambulance converted to a Small Mobile Command Unit (SMCU) for Search and Rescue by the U.S. Marine Safety Institute, a 501c3 Public Non-Profit Organization,
sister company of U.S. Search and Rescue Special Operations Group.
(www.usmsi.org).

Attachments

#10 ·
Reactions: VulcanFS
#11 ·
What the hell, I'll give it a go. I'm entering with my completely stock, unmolested 07 LBZ with 91,000 original miles (147,000kms). There are no tunes, no deletes, no exhaust (except the tip :sneaky:). The only mods would be firestone ride rite air suspension , carplay radio and the tonneau cover, the window visors and bug deflector. As you can see Bucky doesn't have a spot of rust on him and the interior is also stock and in the same condition as the exterior. Here's some pics I took outside work about an hour ago.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Attachments

#12 ·
Well here is one all the way from Western Australia. This is my 2006 Sierra 2500HD with the LBZ Duramax and 6 speed Allison Auto. I use this rig to pull my 26ft 5th Wheeler and she has a low 166Km on the clock. It is all original apart from the added rear airbags, 5th wheeler hitch and Clarion double din DVD, GPS and Iphone stereo and of course converterd to right hand drive. This is a jem to drive.

Attachments

#13 ·
#18 · (Edited)
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Plant

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Titan Class V rear hitch; ISimple Connect Audio Interface; MBRP 4" turbo back w/ muffler & 5" tip; Fuel Rail Plug; EGR Delete; EJ w/ Attitude; Raycor Fuel Filter; Air Dog II 165; LED Stock Conversion & Fog Lights; STOCK suspension just added: Kryptonite upper/lower ball joints; DMAXSTORE XD Front End Package Stage 2 w/ Kryptonite Sway Bar End Links (0-2" Lift); Moog XD Pitman and Idler arms; Bilstein B8 5100 Series Shocks and matching Steering Stabilizer; Blue Top Steering Box; PowerStop Z36 Severe-Duty Truck And Tow Brake Kit (front and rear rotors/pads); Stainless Steel Brake Lines and ATX series 16" wheels w/ 1/4" spacers.

Here is my "Cowboy Cadillac".
Bought truck in 2011 with 56K on her. Now has 265K.
Love this truck. It runs very strong but I have NEVER full throttled her from a standstill.
Thanks-

#19 ·
2005 GMC Sierra 3500 Cab & Chassis welding shop on wheels named Alli. My favorite aspect is the custom service body with the 3800# crane and 3/8” thick rear bumper workbench. My favorite memory with her is crossing the country with my puppy Bobo sleeping the whole way on the bench seat next to me. The three of us braved the snowy whiteouts and wind storms and crossed stretches of highway where semi trucks lined the ditches for miles but eventually made it safely.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.