Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the September Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our August winner @73impala

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here: Gallery

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Here you go…..what’s not to like about it?

Attachments

Reactions: APPPQs

·
Registered
97 Posts
2002 Silverado 2500hd,
Sac 45 injectors, efi live, onboard air with train horn, may not be alot too some but shes my baby.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: AJBert and BlownL36

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Reactions: VulcanFS

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT
12 Posts
What the hell, I'll give it a go. I'm entering with my completely stock, unmolested 07 LBZ with 91,000 original miles (147,000kms). There are no tunes, no deletes, no exhaust (except the tip :sneaky:). The only mods would be firestone ride rite air suspension , carplay radio and the tonneau cover, the window visors and bug deflector. As you can see Bucky doesn't have a spot of rust on him and the interior is also stock and in the same condition as the exterior. Here's some pics I took outside work about an hour ago.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well here is one all the way from Western Australia. This is my 2006 Sierra 2500HD with the LBZ Duramax and 6 speed Allison Auto. I use this rig to pull my 26ft 5th Wheeler and she has a low 166Km on the clock. It is all original apart from the added rear airbags, 5th wheeler hitch and Clarion double din DVD, GPS and Iphone stereo and of course converterd to right hand drive. This is a jem to drive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts