Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, there was a poll on here last week to help SETexan decide what to do between replacing his Chevrolet, repair/upgrade his Chevrolet with a GMC or get a beater and quit tearing up trucks. I tried to be discreet in my description of him to hide his identity, but since so many of you figured it out, I will just reveal his name to the rest of you.

So last week while many of you were working so hard at your jobs and at the same time trying to help him make this decision, he ignored the poll and went and bought a new GMC rather than going to his job.

Now today, I find out he has further ignored the poll, and has taken the third option of the poll and has a beater. This may prevent him from tearing up trucks though.

I cannot do Photobucket here at work to give you a picture that was painted for me of the beater he is driving, but I imagine a baby spinach poop green Toyota Sienna van.

Congratulations on the new ride Brian! I hope you enjoy it! Plus if you tear it up, no real lose!

:neener:neener:neener:neener

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Umm........................nevermind!

The van is faster than the pos Nissan I rented a few weeks ago.

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm........................nevermind!

The van is faster than the pos Nissan I rented a few weeks ago.
That Nissan was a highly tuned audi-like sports car and you can't compare the two. The Toyota won't act anything like the Nissan.

YOU KNOW THIS!!!!:D

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And why are you talking Nissans, I would have thought you wanted to talk about your Toyota ride.:rof

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Wow................

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
I'll post a picture of this puke green van. It has been very abused or 100k is the about the life span of the van.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics:D

And if it is as Tigger says it is, it really needs to be posted:rof:rof:rof

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,939 Posts
geeze man, its like a bunch of stooges here! :stooges1 j/k

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This thread is worthless without pics:D

And if it is as Tigger says it is, it really needs to be posted:rof:rof:rof
Jim, I would never exaggerate such a thing. Besides, the stuff Brian does, doesn't need exaggeration.

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Best I could do on short notice :D

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This sucks, I can't look at the pictures at work!

DAMMIT!!!:blowup

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Good job, that's it!!!! Your picture doesn't do it the justice it deserves....looks worse in person.
You got to be flippin kidding me:eek:

You would have to shoot my azz, before you would ever see me in that Mint Green grocery getter:rof:rof:rof

I think I just lost all respect for ya man:neener

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
You got to be flippin kidding me:eek:

You would have to shoot my azz, before you would ever see me in that Mint Green grocery getter:rof:rof:rof

I think I just lost all respect for ya man:neener
It's not by choice that I drive this beast. My new truck had to have a new B&W hitch installed along with a few other options today/tomorrow. I really almost considering walking instead of taking the van but, then I realized I am lazy.....plus it was about 60 miles one way. :mad:

·
Registered
537 Posts
BIG P-I-M-P-I-N :rof

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
hey brian, does it have stown' go seats?
how many TVs you got in there man??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts