Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2011 Denali HD (w/ dirtymax) a week ago today.. Ordered it several weeks back and she finally made it.. It is by far the smoothest truck and nicest truck I have ever sat in much less driven or owned.. It has power out of this world and you can feel it in every aspect of your drive.. I put her to the test just the other day and pulled a ram out the ditch.. it was honestly like i was just in reverse with nothing attached to my front end.. pretty much like pulling out a little radio flyer wagon.. I had the girl with me video it and watching it back.. i saw my front end didn't buckle down one bit.. this truck is a pure beast and the luxury combined with the power makes it by far the sexiest truck on the road.. and the fact that I can view everything about my truck as well as start, stop, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from anywhere I have cell phone service right from my iPhone just makes it that much more awesome.. Maybe I'm biased because I own one but regardless.. she's a beauty..

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Congrats on the new pickup! The Denali HD's are bad.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Yep, they are awesome, and it is not just because you own one, congratulations, and I second the request for pictures!
Your truck looks real good! Thats what I would have if i could afford it :rolleyes:

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
the denalis are the truck to have but 60k for what I do with them doesnt make any sense to me. maybe in a yr or two.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.. and I forgot to mention that I replaced the cab roof lights with smoked LEDs which look alot better and I tinted my windows but they arent dark enough.. ha You'll see a pic of my truck with the cab lights on but this is before I replaced them.. heres a link to my album.. just click it and it'll bring all the pics up..

MobileMe Gallery

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
thats a nice truck. i just got a 2011 chevy ltz and your right all kinds of power. i went red cuz i tend to not keep a truck clean for more than a day.
do guys with red trucks get em cuz they dont keep em clean. :confused:

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
the frac supervisor for rex energy has a red ltz and hes never washed it. both comany men ive worked around thats had red trucks never wash thiers either. i think its a red thing.

·
Registered
789 Posts
My Gfs brother has a red dmax which is always full of shit and always broke down... and a guy at work has a red dmax which is full of dents and cab+box is full of random garbage all the time. You guys might have found something about red duramax drivers lol

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
My Gfs brother has a red dmax which is always full of shit and always broke down... and a guy at work has a red dmax which is full of dents and cab+box is full of random garbage all the time. You guys might have found something about red duramax drivers lol
I can assure you that not all Red Dmax drivers treat their truck like crap....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just got my 2011 Denali HD (w/ dirtymax) a week ago today.. Ordered it several weeks back and she finally made it.. It is by far the smoothest truck and nicest truck I have ever sat in much less driven or owned.. It has power out of this world and you can feel it in every aspect of your drive.. I put her to the test just the other day and pulled a ram out the ditch.. it was honestly like i was just in reverse with nothing attached to my front end.. pretty much like pulling out a little radio flyer wagon.. I had the girl with me video it and watching it back.. i saw my front end didn't buckle down one bit.. this truck is a pure beast and the luxury combined with the power makes it by far the sexiest truck on the road.. and the fact that I can view everything about my truck as well as start, stop, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from anywhere I have cell phone service right from my iPhone just makes it that much more awesome.. Maybe I'm biased because I own one but regardless.. she's a beauty..
how long was the wait i live in pa and ican not get one untill may so when sould i order one i did not know how long it takes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts