Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GMC 2500HD AT L5P, Banks Deringer, Intake, Exhaust, 4.5" BDS lift, Fox shocks, Fuel Hardline
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I am such a knob. So I spent 2 weeks hunting down my oil so I could change it with current miles at 27,295 at the time of change. I change it every 5000 (I know, excessive). Only to realize after I pulled my drain plug, that my filter had 25,123 miles for my last change. So I changed oil with only 2,172 miles on it. And I screwed myself because I use 5W40 for cold starts in the winter which I had and can't find now. I only drive 7000 miles a year and could have made till summer. And I took oil one of you A-holes could have used. FML

·
Super Moderator
1,724 Posts
@Ballistic ,
For you buddy...
Hopefully that brightens the day a bit for ya...

Reactions: Ballistic

·
Registered
597 Posts
HAHA i've done that before. You swear it needs be done and think about it so long and just do it and realize....oh yea i already did it. Now that i just crested 40, i find myself more so than ever needing to write down dates and what i do. I even write the date on jugs of fuel to ensure it stays fresh. I used to remember all that to a tee in my head. "last month" turns into years now ha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
61 - 67 of 67 Posts