Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shelly's in Spokane will be having a dyno on April 17th. I'm just going to dyno, I'm not involved with the hosting or orginization of this event. I heard $65.00 for 3 pulls on the dyno. There will be free BBQ and refreshments. Hope to see some people there.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Sounds like fun, but not sure if I wanna spend $65 to tell me my truck is just as from my goal as I thought it was :rof

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like fun, but not sure if I wanna spend $65 to tell me my truck is just as from my goal as I thought it was :rof
I dynoed my truck once just to see where I was. You gotta know what your starting point is. I like to where my money is going and what it doing for me:rolleyes:

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Very true, but I'm not sure if I want to know where my money is going :rof

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Haha alright well I'll try to make it. Is this with a lot of people from nwdiesels?

Who's putting it on?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha alright well I'll try to make it. Is this with a lot of people from nwdiesels?

Who's putting it on?
There will be some guys from that site.

Um, I guess Shelly's is putting it on. Chad from Aligator and Brian from DPP is sponsoring it. I'm not sure who else is chipping in.

·
Registered
533 Posts
who know maybe ill make the little trip just dont wanna blow it up haha anybody got any huge TUNES? ill blow the tranny then dad has to replace it haha

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Jake you should try to make it. It looks like I'm probably gonna head up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts