Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... im located in Quebec and im looking to get myself an Autocal... edge insight and a blocker plate...

where do you guys get that stuff in canada?

man 130$ shipping at atptrucks for this stuff?

do you guys know a store in canada that could get me those pieces?

just an MBRP exhaust is like 400$ shippping .. honestly?

Im feeling like teaming up with a friend and drive to the US this summer to get the stuff directly at their shop... i would save on fuel and shipping big time

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Talk to Tim!

I just spent about 700 Canadian and it was 60 dollars shipping from him.

The supporting vendors on this site are great. I really only buy large items at my local diesel shop.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: canadainjim

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Blame your government, making transports having special registration for just your province (Ontario did it too) to haul through the province.
My company no longer goes to Quebec.

Reactions: canadainjim

·
Registered
677 Posts
MotorOps is located in at
170 Ambassador Drive Unit 8

Mississauga, ON L5T 2H9

motorops.ca

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MotorOps is located in at
170 Ambassador Drive Unit 8

Mississauga, ON L5T 2H9

motorops.ca
i really want Rob tunes or willis soo i dont think this would work

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You would be surprised, a lot of guys are running motor ops. I have had willis and Rob both great but it would be nice to try something home grown kinda, since they are only an hour away from me.

Motor ops has a thread, search em up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
call the vendors directly rather than buying on the web store. I have found more than once (and not just with truck parts) that online stores charge way on the high end for shipping to canada

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Stay away from UPS. Specify USPS shipping when you talk to the vendors. USPS is way cheaper in the long run if you are willing to wait a couple of extra days. UPS Standard always adds brokerage ($40+) plus taxes to the total over and above the shipping charges. Canada Post will collect any taxes due on the shipment.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Stay away from UPS. Specify USPS shipping when you talk to the vendors. USPS is way cheaper in the long run if you are willing to wait a couple of extra days. UPS Standard always adds brokerage ($40+) plus taxes to the total over and above the shipping charges. Canada Post will collect any taxes due on the shipment.

This guys got it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts