Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a good performance shop in ohio? i live have way between cleveland and columbus, looking for shop with a good rep

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
powermax performance in salem, ohio
blackout performance but i mainly deal with blackout performance out of mount pleasant, pa :thumb

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
powermax performance in salem, ohio
blackout performance but i mainly deal with blackout performance out of mount pleasant, pa :thumb
Have you delt with powermax Jake? I was thinking of going to him for EFI, one of my buddys parents actually live right by him.
Another place is Redline Diesel in Burbank....thats by Lodi.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I say no to red line. If you don't know anything and are trusting they will work you over. They are about money not customer service

Wooster diesel is a very good shop in Wooster ohio

·
Registered
140 Posts
I work with a friend of mine around the urbana area i dont wanna mention names because they are not a site sponsor and no its not crankitupdiesel. Ive had to many bad run ins with his stuff and can no longer send people there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have had good luck at Redline in Burbank. He is a little bit more $ but he is not just a parts installer like most shops. My truck is there right now getting my new turbo put on.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
Have you delt with powermax Jake? I was thinking of going to him for EFI, one of my buddys parents actually live right by him.
Another place is Redline Diesel in Burbank....thats by Lodi.
honestly not to down grade powermax or anything but i wouldnt go there for tuning... it seems like they got high prices and i believe there danivilles tuning

but thats just me :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Ok, thanks for the heads up Jake

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the info i will check some of these out

·
Registered
44 Posts
Crank IT UP DIESEL!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Redline will treat you right, im not sure that they really do any tuning though!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
my truck is a reusch diesel right now there up the road from redline in spencer .. justina/kyle are very good frinds with brovick uses his tunes very respectful people letting me keep my truck till its paid off i kno my truck is in good hands !! powermax never call/emails me back ever \wooster diesel just messed up my buddys lift pump on his cummins ..left the draw staw out just to suck air

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Bringin a thread back. Well i am planning on going with BOBOs tuning for EFI, but one of my buddies is trying to get me to go with powermax. I got a price from him a couple months ago, he wanted 900 bucks for 5 tunes! My buddy that knows him said to call him again and give the name drop. Even if i do that...whats he going to knock off? hundred bucks? He pulls, and i have seen his truck run very well but i can't justify that kinda money.
Just looking for anybody that has had tuning from him??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Saw ur thread here. I dont know what your plans are for the truck but i work pretty close w/ Swanson Performance. Real good guy and genius w/ trucks. Hope it helps. Enjoy!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Bringin a thread back. Well i am planning on going with BOBOs tuning for EFI, but one of my buddies is trying to get me to go with powermax. I got a price from him a couple months ago, he wanted 900 bucks for 5 tunes! My buddy that knows him said to call him again and give the name drop. Even if i do that...whats he going to knock off? hundred bucks? He pulls, and i have seen his truck run very well but i can't justify that kinda money.
Powermax trucks not run very well........I think your mistakin somehow.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Powermax trucks not run very well........I think your mistakin somehow.
Well..i saw him run once..and he did well lol. I guess i shouldnt have made that statement. Whos tunes do you run?

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
Don't get tuning from Powermax

·
Registered
197 Posts
Turners Diesel Performance, Colombia Station, OH

1 - 20 of 30 Posts