Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
If you get the real HID's not just the imitation bulbs. Yes get them once you go with a HID (6K) which is the brightest you will never want anything else. You will drive car with regular bulbs and will realize how much of a difference. I will never have anything else than HID's from now on

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have them in all my trucks and i love them. i run the 10k and they r great. youwilldef love them.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hers my 2008 with 6k's the brightest, the higher the K's the bluer it gets then starts looking purple around 12k

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

·
Registered
568 Posts
I agree you need some hids im running the 8ks and i love them. Really bright too.:rockin:drink

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
235 Posts
GET THEM im running 8k's im my truck and quad, i love them

·
Registered
904 Posts
I forget what brand mine are but it was a 1 year warranty on the bulbs and the ballasts were longer but I can not remember.

·
Registered
938 Posts
the only place you should think about getting them is from nick at bfxenon top of the line kits and customer service that is unmatched i got them all the way around with my truck and a balast went bad he had one int he mail for me that day

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
i think you should!!!!!
i wanna get a set!!! i want really blue ones :drink

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think you should!!!!!
i wanna get a set!!! i want really blue ones :drink
i like 6ks cause they are more white than blue, which matches my truck better, but stilll has that blue hue

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Yeah I would! I got 8000k and love em! 6000k's you can see further. You gonna do just lows or fogs too?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I would! I got 8000k and love em! 6000k's you can see further. You gonna do just lows or fogs too?
If I do it, jus low beams for now, then maybe fogs later, but the 01/02 models have crappy fogs, i might not do it for that reason

1 - 20 of 76 Posts