Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a big thanks to discount tire direct. Looked everywhere for the wheels I wanted getting prices and discount was pretty close to everyone else so I thought I'd give them a call and give them a chance. They were great to deal with. They will beat anybodys price you can find even ebay prices. They beat the cheapest price I could find for wheels only and included the lugs at no cost too. Not only that, I was told 12-15 days for my wheels and had them the next week. I highly suggest anyone looking for wheels give them a shot if they carry what you're looking for.

Finally got the Methods mounted up yesterday. I'll get some good pictures up later today or tomorrow

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
X2. Especially nice for canadian shoppers. Free shipping and guaranteed shipping price, no bs charges at the door. Free mounting and balancing too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It would be nice if they dealt with some more of the big name companies, they don't deal with Fuel or BMF, and the wheels for my truck were pretty limited. I have heard a lot of good reviews about them, and was looking forward to trying them out!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
You listening discount tire!!?? Bring in big name brands!

Reactions: Corey06

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discount Tire can order ANY wheels on the market...

·
Registered
206 Posts
When I called today and talked to a guy from sales I asked him if they dealt with fuel off-road rims and he said no we don't deal with fuel so I asked if they could get fuel or bmf rims and he said they can't.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Go into a store.

·
No Longer a Supporting Vendor
1,305 Posts
Thank you for the shout out, drenner! Looking forward to your photos :thumb

@Corey06 We apologize for the confusion. We may not stock Fuel or BMF wheels but these are brands we can special order. Shoot us a PM with the models you are after and we'd be happy to check price and availability for you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thank you for the shout out, drenner! Looking forward to your photos :thumb

@Corey06 We apologize for the confusion. We may not stock Fuel or BMF wheels but these are brands we can special order. Shoot us a PM with the models you are after and we'd be happy to check price and availability for you.
PM Sent! Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Discount Tire

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've had good experiences with Discount too. Ordered two sets of tires through them and in both cases they arrived the next day. My Gear wheels took about a week. They matched the best prices I could find online. When I bought this truck, the dealer put new tires on it before selling it. Discount rotated these for free just because I was a past customer. Great customer service if you ask me!

Reactions: Discount Tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have bought many sets of tires and wheels from Discount and have always been extremely happy with their customer service, price and shipping. I have to get my stuff shipped to the border for pick up because I'm canadian, but it's still worth the trip to go pick up stuff.

Now that I know you can order in other brands I will be calling you....that made my day! I like dealing with a known source that has treated me well and has earned my business. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.