Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 578 Posts

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
Here is mine. It is a 07.5 with a Diamond eye 4" turbo back exhaust, Efi Live with DSP5, K&N filter, 2-10s under the back seat w/ 250 watt amp, Vent visors on the windows, Bug sheild up front, sirius satellite radio, Royal utility bed with lots of pretty diamond plate :)

Ohh yeah and it is a company truck I have talked them into doing all the performance goodies. Probably the most hooked up work truck in the valley

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
Thanks. It belongs to them but I treat it like it is mine. I love my work truck. It is a bull..

·
Registered
347 Posts
2010 Silverado 2500 HD
ProComp 6" Lift
Mickey Thompson 35" ATX Tires
4" Exhaust with DPF delete
Tuned with EFI live and duramaxtuner
Autometer Cobalt gauges
Full stereo system Kenwood HU / Hertz components / 12" sub in subthump box JL amps
Probably forgetting sme stuff

·
Registered
843 Posts
Great looking trucks:d

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Show an tell is fun

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
2010 3500, Fabtech 6", Rancho 9000 adjustable, XD 17's, Nitto MT Grapplers. Its a work in progress, just added and not in this pic are the AMP Research Powersteps. I love them; clean and no more "jumping into my truck"!
Sorry for all the annoying missposts :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
man i love the look of the LMM
hey jim. is that the stolck bumber with liner on it and the grill? looks sweet

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
man i love the look of the LMM
hey jim. is that the stolck bumber with liner on it and the grill? looks sweet
If you mean me, yea thats a material called "Reflex Liner". They spray it on just like all the rest but it is done much thicker and it stays oily and rubbery. I love the stuff. Always clean, Never fades, and stronger than not having it or just painting it as I was going to do.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
2010 3500, Fabtech 6", Rancho 9000 adjustable, XD 17's, Nitto MT Grapplers. Its a work in progress, just added and not in this pic are the AMP Research Powersteps. I love them; clean and no more "jumping into my truck"!
Sorry for all the annoying missposts :)
I love that color. Looks good w/ black. Something about it really nice. Looks good dude!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Thanks Jim, I like yours too. I was also admiring your Bumper as was Josh, was that a chrome bumper? How did they prep it? Ive been looking for a solution for my bumper and possible grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
If you mean me, yea thats a material called "Reflex Liner". They spray it on just like all the rest but it is done much thicker and it stays oily and rubbery. I love the stuff. Always clean, Never fades, and stronger than not having it or just painting it as I was going to do.

yeah. that looks really sweet. i'll have to look into someone around here that has it' ive been wanting to do the bottom of my truck up to the line they have with something like rino liner. but that looks way better.:rockin

1 - 20 of 578 Posts