Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Thanks Jim, I like yours too. I was also admiring your Bumper as was Josh, was that a chrome bumper? How did they prep it? Ive been looking for a solution for my bumper and possible grill.
Do it... took me one night. Toko the bumpers off as a whole. Just unbolted from frame. I put about 6 hrs into scuffing them with soupy water and scotchbrite pads. He ended up doing some work with a grinder when i got them to him and he sprayed them down. I had them on the next night so took me just about 24hrs and that was that. Did it rgith over the chrome, plastics everything. I didn't take anything apart. He did the liner up and around the inside some too so it stayed on nice and didn't make a lip to peel off.

yeah. that looks really sweet. i'll have to look into someone around here that has it' ive been wanting to do the bottom of my truck up to the line they have with something like rino liner. but that looks way better.:rockin
There ya go man. Were far enough away I dont see your truck! Do it! For the $550 I spent to him, this stuff paid itself off 100x. Never needs washing. Simple car wash does it better than if you really tried. Nothing sticks to it. Wax doesn't make it white, doesn't fade, will not scratch at all compared to painting it black. And is WAY cheaper than a big real bumper. Sure they are serious but I dont need it really more looks than use. This stuff is perfect for a tad stronger than stock bumper.

And if you wanna really sparkle up that front end and rear just use the ol paint brush and tireshine and its good for months. Just be careful when you step ont he back bumper to get in the bed cause tireshine is slippery haha.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
2009 CCSB Z71. LT. Edge Evo Race, EGR blocker plate. 4" silverline dp back exhaust. Leveled with stock keys, belstien 5100's 17" Moto Metal 951's wrapped with 305/65/17 Pro comp extreme all terians. B&W gooseneck hitch. Trail Boss Tool box. Have a Trans go jr shift kit in the shop that needs to go in just haven't had the time.

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
^^^^^ my trucks little brother.... had to get a few more of mine in....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
There ya go man. Were far enough away I dont see your truck! Do it! For the $550 I spent to him, this stuff paid itself off 100x. Never needs washing. Simple car wash does it better than if you really tried. Nothing sticks to it. Wax doesn't make it white, doesn't fade, will not scratch at all compared to painting it black. And is WAY cheaper than a big real bumper. Sure they are serious but I dont need it really more looks than use. This stuff is perfect for a tad stronger than stock bumper.

nice that isn't a bad price at all. it's goona be a must before next winter.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I deffinatly need to get out n get some new pics

Attachments

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
I can never make up my mind

·
Registered
380 Posts
^^^ Me too, also 35's with a leveling kit???? I realize those aren't 17's in the pic but what size tires are pictured?. I am doing a photoshoot this weekend and I will post mine up. Haven't taken any real pictures yet.

·
Registered
834 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
those are some nice lookin lmm's

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
2008 LMM CC/LB