Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know of any shows, dyno shows, truck pulls, ect :rockin

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is the Bloomsburg truck jamboree in August "I think". There is a sled pull in Greentown PA at the GDS Fair. I will be at both of those shows.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
We have a Diesel event scheduled for April 17 at Pittsburgh Raceway. Usually a really good turnout. There will be more detail posted as it gets closer. There is also usually a dyno day in May as well. Sled pulls pretty much once a week in the summer too.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
We have a Diesel event scheduled for April 17 at Pittsburgh Raceway. Usually a really good turnout. There will be more detail posted as it gets closer. There is also usually a dyno day in May as well. Sled pulls pretty much once a week in the summer too.
That event is going to be pretty good! I will be there, carlisle truck nationals, as well as possibly the bloomsburg truck jamboree.

Truck pulls usually dont start till the end of the summer :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any way we can geta calender put up so we can put all the shows up so we can pick know what shows we can meet at?

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
will be there for that :rockin

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
the buck pulls start in may and williams grove pulls start in april. i go to both :drink

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that works i guess we will start a new thread and make it a sticky so ppl can add to it and we will just edit the list on the first post

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts