Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to cob this side exit on about a week ago...hacked the exhaust off before the muffler and used some flex pipe and shoved this 5"tip on
i ordered a 4in downpipe back kit and im wondering if i should do the same side exit in front of the tire or just run it out the back. whats your thoughts?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have always like the side exit exhaust. Looks good!

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
did mine like that last weekend it sounds good but loud as hell in the cab but i like it... mines a lil further up though

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
side dump looks good, should think about tight together dual dumps. looks like $$$

·
Registered
687 Posts
Only problem I can see is exhaust is in front of the tire. You will probably be cleaning that rim quite a bit. Otherwise, it looks good.

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
yea my wheel has been staying pretty dirty....

·
Registered
987 Posts
i saw this on a ford going down the highway. i think i would do stock location or stack... not really likeing the side exit

·
Registered
589 Posts
its different. i had it for about a week. but it was REALLY loud in the cab and my son always looked like he was going deaf so i changed it back

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm not sure what im going to do...anyone have a picture with a 6in tip or else a 5in tip either out the back or side dumped

1 - 13 of 13 Posts