Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sierra / Silverado Fog Light LED Bulbs! See Install Video! Plug & Play! USA Made SLF!

Silverado / Sierra Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your GMC Sierra & Chevrolet Silverado fog lights, in all major sizes. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white, with a nice color temperature to match factory-equipped HID lighting! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

We also offer several options in brightness:
  • HP48: 260 lumens. Near factory brightness. Clean White Look
  • XP80: 510 lumens. Several times brighter than OEM and HP48. Will provide usable light output. Shown in pictures above
  • SLF: Street Legal Output. USA Made! Brightest option available!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2000-2002 GMC Sierra

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2013 GMC Sierra

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado

***We also have RGB Multicolor Options available for both models***

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), Post, PM or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Diode Dynamics,

if your a vendor .. contact an admin to get your username color changed :thumb

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
btw,

i like the smoothness of your website :)

think im going to be ordering some stuff!!

and since im a noob with lighting, if i order any of these bulbs for like the backup lights or license plate, do i need to add resistors? Or is it all plug and play and im done?

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw,

i like the smoothness of your website :)

think im going to be ordering some stuff!!

and since im a noob with lighting, if i order any of these bulbs for like the backup lights or license plate, do i need to add resistors? Or is it all plug and play and im done?
Turn signals are the only location that require resistors, everything else is 100% plug and play

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Everything on your site says bulbs are for 1500? I, guess 2500 are the same?

Thanks

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
do you offer promotion opportunities

i am serious about getting HIDS for the lows and fogs again, and though i could go through DDM again,....figured i ask you guys :)

i have a semi popular thread with tons of exposure.....

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you offer promotion opportunities

i am serious about getting HIDS for the lows and fogs again, and though i could go through DDM again,....figured i ask you guys :)

i have a semi popular thread with tons of exposure.....
Thanks for asking!

We have a Sponsorship section here on our site: Sponsorships and Awards

(If that was what you are referring to)

Send me a PM when you get a chance

Nick C.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
will do :)

by the way,

did you PM an admin to get your username changed to purple ?

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will do :)

by the way,

did you PM an admin to get your username changed to purple ?
I haven't had a chance to ask yet. We are still getting settled in at our new facility. I will soon though!

Hopefully everyone knows we are here to help :neener

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lots of the lights are out of stock :(
We are expecting more 44mm SML8 Cool white and 7443 XP80 Red to come in soon!

I apologize for having a few items out of stock peek:

Give us a call if you need help finding anything. We have other bulb models for most locations that will produce great results

Nick C.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Just placed an order for some reverse light bulbs and license plate bulbs, and used the coupon code :neener

1 - 20 of 220 Posts