Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1766 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em up! Let's see the oddities you've seen from your travels Over the Road. :beer

Things YOU HAVE SEEN, not what Google saw. :Smack

1st thing this morning, I passed this Peterbilt.

A second glance as I passed.....Damn! They'll let anybody drive a Truck these Days!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
Here is a pic of a truck driver for ya

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
Here are some Cows I saw last time I was around Abeline. I thought they were odd

·
Registered
53 Posts
why the hell does he have his mirrors pulled in?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
not sure how this will turn out... i was near Portland, OR and saw this guy with antlers tied to the front of his bicycle

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I seen this in Houston, Texas near downtown. Not really sure what the hell it is, but this guy had a sack of quick mix concrete on the back porch (truck bed) :confused::rof

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure how this will turn out... i was near Portland, OR and saw this guy with antlers tied to the front of his bicycle
From a distance, it looks like a buck laying on the roof with his head up looking forward. :rof

I seen this in Houston, Texas near downtown. Not really sure what the hell it is, but this guy had a sack of quick mix concrete on the back porch (truck bed) :confused::rof

Is it an insect?? :confused: He seems happy and at peace cruisin' and stylin' down the road. :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah.. Did yeah notice the wind chimes on the back porch ??? :rof

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
First time seeing caribou up close. I dang near creamed them on the road. This was on my drive up to alaska.

and here are just a couple of cool pictures i got when i was driving.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Wow, those last two pics are great ob.
Don't have many here on this comp, but here's a couple from a trip back from Lake Roosevelt. They couldn't have cared less about me.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Deer in Texas are like weeds...very prolific. These are watchin' me work.

This guy was watchin' me work one morning while eating breakfast...spills from the bird feeder.

What do you think this is?

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Come on Boys...Let's go for a Ride!"

There's another one in his lap, sittin' on the tank, the top of it's head over the right shoulder. :D
:cookoo:Smack

1 - 20 of 1766 Posts