Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So im getting into my truck after getting some pizza when i see i lifted 97 single cab powerstroke with flat top stacks way over the cab pull in. So i as im leaving i give it a gas when i pass him. He pulls a u turn and gets on my ass going down the road. Well he pulls up next to me as were getting on the highway and he starts to go past me. I put it to the floor passed him and it was all over. Then got off the highway and talked to him for a little bit. I know it was nothing special but i thought it was a funny way to end my night. :gearjamin

Registered
Special or not It was a ford so nice kill! Lol

- Adam

Registered
I enjoyed the story, I love hearing about fords being put in there place lol. Nice kill!

Registered
Nice kill.. But in my honest opinion, you gotta love the rowdy sound of a 7.3

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice kill.. But in my honest opinion, you gotta love the rowdy sound of a 7.3
They sound sweet i have some buddies with them. This truck had a bigger turbo on it but i have no idea what it was the kid said he bought it like that.

Registered
They sound sweet i have some buddies with them. This truck had a bigger turbo on it but i have no idea what it was the kid said he bought it like that.
Man I'm so impressed with my truck. I mean on level 3 my truck is a brute, but I finally tried out level 5 for a few runs and holy sh#t!!! I mean rolling at 35 mph with 35's and my truck actually starting getting loose!! I can't imagine a modded truck with bigger turbo, fuel system etc.. Wow I never thought I'd love my dmax like i do :drink

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Man I'm so impressed with my truck. I mean on level 3 my truck is a brute, but I finally tried out level 5 for a few runs and holy sh#t!!! I mean rolling at 35 mph with 35's and my truck actually starting getting loose!! I can't imagine a modded truck with bigger turbo, fuel system etc.. Wow I never thought I'd love my dmax like i do :drink
Its nuts what these trucks can do. I know a kid with a zf6 a lift pump and efi it makes me drop my jaw when he gets on it.

Registered
That is what I originally wanted was a ZF6 truck.. Maybe when I win the lottery :cool:

Registered
Nice job

Sent from my DROIDX

Registered
same with 6.0 the turbos on them are huge my dad has one takes for ever to spool but after she build lots of boost for a stock turbo with a chip/with stock exhaust

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
same with 6.0 the turbos on them are huge my dad has one takes for ever to spool but after she build lots of boost for a stock turbo with a chip/with stock exhaust
I raced a 6.0 with a superchips back when i was running edge and i smoked it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts