Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have picture of their lmm or lml lifted 4.5-7 inches of lift parked beside a stock truck or someone standing beside it to show how tall it is?

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Search for lifted trucks they are all over on here.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
2010 gasser with 7" and 325/65/18's
2011 lml with 6.5" and 37x12.5x17's

Forgot, I'm only 5'9".
Can you post some more of the LML? I assume it's a BDS kit? I really want to go up to 37s next.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you post some more of the LML? I assume it's a BDS kit? I really want to go up to 37s next.
Here are a few more pictures of it. One with my friends leveled 04 Duramax, one the day I picked it up sitting next to my 2010 gasser some other misc. ones. Thats about all I have here at work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
That thing looks good. 5" block? How stiff does the front end feel and what do your CV angles look like?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks and yes, 5" block in the back. I never saw it or drove it stock so I have nothing to compare it too. They did a dealer trade when I was up in the UP and sent me a text when it was done so I went home and turned in my old truck and drove that one home. The steering feels fine on the road but you can feel it pulling some when out on trails going over bumps and through ruts. I am at work right now, I can try to get a couple more pictures later but not sure if it will be today. I am leaving for the land of no internet tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
No worries. If you could post pictures sometime I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts