Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you California residence go about getting the Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for GM Duramax 2004.5-2005 6.6L LLY w/ High Flow Intake Tube shipped to california? Are there any of the site sponsers that will ship it to California? I tried to order the kit from sinister diesel, they called me the next day to tell me that they were goin to reimburse me because they could not ship to a California address. They won't even sell it to me in store. That sucks.

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
You can't use it in cali anyway

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey I'm moving to Cali and what I did was just take the egr out weld up the holes and put it back in they have no idea it's just like blocker plates, not as good as the whole delete but ya you have to have an egr

04.5 lly quadzilla stealth tuner, egr blocker plates, full bore exhaust manifolds, turbo down pipe, 4" turbo intake, k&n cold air intake, boost fooler(37 lbs) 4" straight pipe, 6" fab tech lift, 35" toyo mt's

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got a sinister delete kit. I will just reinstall my egr wen I have to get it smoged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts