Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for some seat covers because I'm tired of the 08 cloth holding lint like a mofo post pics and info please

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
266 Posts
yup haha looking for some different options for covers as well for mine. Cloth isn't that bad but a pain in the a$s to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hatchie bottom I believe is what I'm going with saw them on a customers truck today and looked like something gm would sell fit absolutely perfect

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
X3 on lint magnet seats. I have to use the lint roller everyday on them. I sprayd my driver seat with Static Guard. It kind of helps with the cling of lint. I can say it does help remove stubborn stuck on lint that my lint roller misses.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X3 on lint magnet seats. I have to use the lint roller everyday on them. I sprayd my driver seat with Static Guard. It kind of helps with the cling of lint. I can say it does help remove stubborn stuck on lint that my lint roller misses.
120 psi out of my air hose does the trick for me

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm definitely curious too. I'm contemplating talking to my salvage dealer as locate a set of leather seats

·
DIESEL ADDICT
245 Posts
Subd been looking for a nice seat cover. Everything looks so damn cheesey and crappy that I find.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm definitely curious too. I'm contemplating talking to my salvage dealer as locate a set of leather seats
I can get a pretty good discount on leather through the body shopping work at but for the leather skin is over a grand

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts