Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took my truck (look at sig) to the dragstrip this weekend and it ran a 15.2 in 2wd no boost. could it be this slow because i dont have the fuel system or...?

·
Registered
405 Posts
how come you didnt do a boosted launch or 4x4 launch with the set up yo say you have?? i ran a 15.2 non boosted with my truck with things listed in my sig

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not sure what a E-power programmer is? what are the power gain levels? Might try a EFI live or PPE. Plus a boost and 4x4 launch will help out a lot.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant drive lol theres not much to it they dont even count reaction time lol. and an e power programmer is a ppe basically and adds 360 hp. and i dont have centerlink so the truck goes all over when boosted 4wd

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
dont feel bad bud min only runs a 15 1 in 2wd an 94 mph but all i have is a 100 hp tune on a broke ass stock tranny

·
Registered
915 Posts
sell the e-power get efi live.
thats part of your problem

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Like stated before....drop the torsions, beef up your front end and do some 4X4 boosted launches.

·
Registered
987 Posts
in 2wd my bst was 15.0 @ 94 with my ppe on 160 tune... 2wd just sucks at the track!

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts

·
7,336 Posts

·
7,336 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.