Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little lost on the smoke switches. What do i need? And how do i do it?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Not this again...

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Oh boy!!! Here we go!!! Lol.:cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
They are currently all on back order, one of our rep's will contact you when they become available. Until then just wait.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Get dsp5 and tuned ecm from somewhere with smoke tune as one of your 5.... this.is the safest way..... still not a good idea nor will you het much smoke help here as we like clean fun&power around here....

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
lets see how many people crucify this one.... :popcorn

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i think in my honest opinion that anyone that owns a duramax of any year and wants smoke should sell there truck and buy a 12 valve cummins and some injectors and flat foot that B I T C H

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/p...311-smoke-tunes-smoke-general-needs-stop.html

Read this...

Dude for real. You'll get more compliments on how fast your truck is when not smoking it's ass off. "damn how'd that bitch blow by me not even smoking" I've had it happen a few times by my cummins buddies. Smoke isn't necessarily fast. Unless you just want to powder someone on the hwy. In that case take your right hand now an put it to your neck and choke yourself out

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the tons of help everyone sarcasticly said. Not nessicarily going to put one on was just interested in what it took and how you did it. trying to learn something

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
ok so here is what you need:

1 gallon of bleach, yourself, and your truck.

step 1. drink the whole gallon of bleach as fast as you possibly can.

step 2. run around your truck at least 5 times to make sure the bleach mixes well.

step 3. sit and wait....

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
thanks for the tons of help everyone sarcasticly said. Not nessicarily going to put one on was just interested in what it took and how you did it. trying to learn something
Haha everybody is messin with ya bud. This is light compared to some ive seen who even mention smoke. You'll def learn a ton here. Just leave out the s-word :drink

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
try google... there are thousands of threads. you wont get help here..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts