Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybodys LBZ roll out black smoke from a box or injectors or anything? Just curious because mine doesn't at all, which is good its burnin all the fuel im givin it.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Whe ones i have been around smoke very little, one was with a edge and the other a predator?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have a buddy I sold Predator to and even on the 120 setting it won't smoke. Pretty kick spooling turbo! One day we'll get it to roll the coal!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Have A 2007 Classic White Crew Cab Sb With The Edge Evelution And A 4" Magnaflow Turbo Back And On Level 3 It Will Realease Quite A Bit Of Black Smoke

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
my LBZ with the PPE HOT ET 2 rolls the coal...i'll see if i can't post some pics in the morning..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a 2007 classic with a 4" MBRP duals turboback and a edge juice with attitude and it will only have a small hazing right off the start. and that with the low boost fueling on high

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey LBZ farm truck, Was your egr blocker plate a bitch to fit in????????/

·
Registered
699 Posts
i gotta 06 lbz and first i blocked and fingured it and when you got on it it smoked brown and black but now i have a full 4" turbo back straight pipe, and now it's clear, but it's only got 9k on it

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
jbduramaxlbz,
Kaleb sold that truck. Get a ppe and put on 225 and it will roll the coal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts