Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tim,
this is what I use, then if you don't like it peal it off, it also protects the headlights. I have HID's and it is about the same with the tinted + HID verses clear + standard bulb

go here
look around that site you will see some comparison between smoke and clear

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tim,
this is what I use, then if you don't like it peal it off, it also protects the headlights. I have HID's and it is about the same with the tinted + HID verses clear + standard bulb

Thanks for the link. I will look into those. Do you have any pics of them on your truck?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smoked

I have those tails on mine. Very happy with them so far. I have only had them on for about 6 months. No problems so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pics

Those look good. Thanks for the pictures. I am gonna seriously consider going that route. I am sure it is much easier than swapping headlights out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tails

just wondering why this taillights are kinda cheap its this true or some kinda crapppy spam?
i found them on ebay today and it seems to be a good deal
That is the same set that I have. I am pretty sure I bought them from the same seller. I am not sure how well they will last, but so far I like them.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
You can get the decent plastic covers that snap right on for about 30.00 on ebay...... I wouldn't do film or buy them already tinted....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
covers

I have had the covers before on other trucks. They look great, but I want something I don't have to take off before I drive at night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.