Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im facing an arguement with myself right now and i need some help deciding.. im debating on smoking my taillights headlights and cab light... or only my tail lights. the only problem is, is that im not sure if it will look good with the 4X4 decal on the back and without black rims (which i plan to get in the future) any oppinions?

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I think it would look good. Here is a pic of mine "sorry she is a little dusty":D:D

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
u think i should do the headlights tailights and cablight or just tailights and cablight?
I have the cab lights done as well, but do not want to loose the nighttime visibility with headlights. There is a company that makes smoked tint vinyl stick on stuff, and I might try that instead of tinting them my self. That way if I do not like it, I can peal it off. I will try and find you the company and post a link.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
yeah i agree but it might not make a difference with HID's.
True HID's are a lot brighter, than my plain halogens. That would be a tough one. I guess that is why I would do the film, that way I could easily peal it off, if it was too dark:drink

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i got that VHT nightshade stuff and i think im goin to get a led flashlight and spray the glass of it to see the limit i could go before it was too dark..

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I say tint the taillights and cab light....NO headlights....just seems dumb to me. If you want headlight tint, go on ebay for 30.00 and get the plastic covers....they look 100 times better than film, and are easier to put on/off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts